1. Why do you ask for my internet-banking details?
2. Who sees my internet banking log-in details
No person can access your internet banking details. When you enter your banking credentials on our website they are immediately encrypted. The encrypted details are then passed by Perfect Data Solutions Limited to Yodlee. They are stored in a highly secure data centre which has a single use, which is to generate a read-only data-feed which we will use to assess the affordability of the loan.
3. What happens to my internet banking details after input them on your website?
4. What happens to the bank statements you obtain?
They will be used by use to make lending decisions about you and stored by us as long as necessary to assist us in managing your account or underwriting loan to you. It will be stored by Perfect Data Solutions Limited and Yodlee.
5. What will my bank say about me inputting my log-in details into your website?
We would recommend that you review the Terms and Conditions of your internet banking provider. Before you decide to submit your baking credentials, we would stress that security is of paramount importance, we would especially mention that:>
- Your data is encrypted in transit;
- we do not have any functionality over your bank account; and
- we only have access to a read only service.